top of page

What you need to complete the form and pay 

To apply for a legal service, you must have your passport, email address, and a credit card to complete the application online.

The details you provide on your online application must be exactly the same as they appear on your passport and you must use the same passport that is linked to your online application when traveling.


In your Service you have to provide biographical information, such as your name, date and place of birth, gender, marital status, address, nationality and passport number. You will also need to answer a few simple personal background questions to determine if you can come to Canada. For example, you will be asked about your current job and the amount of money available for your visit to Canada, as well as whether you have any medical conditions.

To start legal service you must complete the Form.



Citizens of these countries will not need a visa to enter Canada.


Instead, they will need to obtain an eTA before their trip. If you already have a valid Canadian visa, you can continue traveling with it until it expires. Once your Canadian visa has expired, you will need to apply for an eTA for any future air travel to Canada. Most travelers need a visa or Electronic Authorization (eTA) to fly to or through a Canadian airport.


You can enter Canada as many times as you like for 5 years from the date your eTA is issued or until the expiration date of your passport, whichever comes first.

bottom of page